Monday, July 29, 2019

Today we found an accredited image on Explore and selected it to use on our page. We then put a 5x5 grid on it so we could copy the image and make it original. Mrs Minehan selected the first two images so we could understand the process, then we got to choose our own image.
I found the first one was challenging but I stuck with it.
The second one was a bit easier. 
I chose the image of the tree because it was the best one I did.
Have you ever tried to transform an image using a grid? How did you find the process?


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack, I'm Thomas. I really liked how you used a grid to remake the tree that was chosen by you, I really liked it. Maybe next time you could try a different background, but otherwise it was great. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.