Friday, November 30, 2018

Camp

On Monday, we went to Westport for Camp. We did the Pancake Rocks walk in Punakaiki and we also did kayaking in Punakaiki. Everybody had a good time. Some people like activities better than other activities. My favourite activities were Kayaking and paddle boarding. I liked kayaking because I have done it before and I was confident. The best part was going fast and the kayaks. We crashed into each other that was fun too. I liked paddleboarding because it was like kayaking with but standing on a board I was at one of the first one's to stand up on the board. Grace Isaac and I were in the front.

4 comments:

  1. kia ora kurmn my name is kaycii lee i come from Te hapara school. what did you like about the camp well when i went to camp well i enjoy it alot it was fun and cool and there were a river and we all done some boms and tent. i hope you like camp thakyou to be good and i am 8 kaycii is 8 like my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. leave a like for kaycii haha! leave a like for me better got my eyes on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jack R. I'm Katie-Rose and I'm nine years old. I'm from Te Hapara school in Gisborne. I love playing football and have never tried rugby. I thought it was cool how you, your class and your school went on a little camp. Well Done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.