Friday, May 1, 2020

MY SPUNKY ANZAC ART



This is my Anzac art. I did it with my Mum and my brother. It was quite fun, I learnt about landscapes and horizon lines. A landscape has to be outside and you have to have a horizon line. For example, a paddock could be a landscape. It basically means an outside picture or painting from far off so that you get the whole thing. A horizon line is where the land and the sky meet or the sea and the sky. To make your art more interesting put the horizon line on the bottom third of the paper or the top third. It is quite boring If you just have it bang in the middle.




To make my art I used charcoal, pastel, oil and pencil. It was pretty easy. I got a picture of soldiers and put them up the window. Then I traced around it and colored in their silhouettes.




It was really fun and I would like to do it again!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Jack. I like the instructions you have given around a landscape and horizon line. The detail in your soldiers is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your various pieces of art that you have shown prove that you have talent in this area. Also your explanations on how to do the art are detailed and easy to follow. Well done Jack

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.