Friday, May 1, 2020

MY PERSPECTIVE ART




This is perspective art. Perspective art is when the picture looks 3D, like it’s going into the paper. First you have to choose a horizon line (if you don’t know what a horizon line is then scroll down and read my other blog post). For this art you usually make your horizon line on the top third so you have more room to add cool drawings (I cut mine off in the photo). My one is a desert, as you can see the train tracks look like they are going into the paper. Well that's because I chose a point on the horizon line where the train track meets, as they get further away the track gets thinner. The trick is to make the drawings that are close to you big and the ones further away are smaller. Well there you have it, it is REALLY EASY!!




I would love to do it again and I hope you give it a go!

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Jack! I really like the way you have used prospective and the way you have blended the colours.
    You have given clear instructions so that others can try it for themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.