Wednesday, May 6, 2020

THE WORLD IS CHANGING

I made this for a Shantytown task
check this link to see the shanty town tasks


don’t really like lock do-own 1          
      don’t want to be like this forever 2
      I’m gonna pull a new lever 3 
               if I’m stuck like this forever 4
5 sec
              1  everything is gonna cha-ange 
                           2  now that the world is quite stra-ange
  3    where in level three
                  4   but we still can’t have a party
5   nothing will be the sa-ame
                          and the bats are the ones to bla-ame 1
            I just can’t see my fre-einds 2
             this lock down has a lot of be-ends 3
          everyone has the virus 4
        it is quite ridiculous5
5 sec
  1  not knowing when we will come out of thi-is
                       2  and we can’t give it a mi-iss
3   being stuck at ho-ome
           4   I really wish I could go to Ro-ome
 5 looking out for a hero
        but I can see zero 1
       don’t really like lock do-own 2
        don’t want to be like this forever 3
                       I’m gonna pull a new lever  4 
5 sec         
                 1  if I’m stuck like this forever
         2  the world has shut do-own
              3  well at least no one will dro-own
4 if I’m stuck in my bubble 
               5 there will soon be some trouble 
*  let's hope this ends tomorrow
             *     I’m sick of the rules to follow                           

2 comments:

  1. Great poem, Jack
    I like the way you have expressed how you feel about being in lock down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.